Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
- SolusVM Master must be installed on a clean server: freshly installed server updated to the latest version with `yum update`
- SolusVM Master supports OpenVZ virtualization only. Xen and KVM can be run only on SolusVM Slave.
- SolusVM Slave can be installed on a server with VPSes running on it already and it will be possible to import them to SolusVM, see Information before installation
- SolusVM Slave must not be installed on a server with the similar software like Virtualizor.
- Documentation is focused on using RHEL7-based operation systems, so there can be slight difference for older operating systems.