1. Update the system before installation:
2. As of January 2019, Xen 4.6 has been removed from CentOS 7 due to the product's End-of-Life (EOL). However, CentOS package centos-release-xen still points to (now nonexistent) Xen 4.6 [more info]. To avoid problems during installation, install Xen 4.8 repositories before running the SolusVM installer:
3. Execute the following commands to install SolusVM Slave:
4. Choose Xen Hypervisor option when prompted to choose SolusVM type:
5. After the installation is complete there will be the output as follows:
6. Reboot the server and configure Xen kernel by running the command:
7. After installation is finished, disable SELinux on a permanent basis in /etc/selinux/config file.