Use the following options for your WHMCS:
- Module User Type : If you are an admin or reseller (Currently only Admin supported, Non of beta versions will have this function)
- Default Node : The node the virtual server will be built on if no overide is given
- Master Server : The master server this package is assigned to
- Default Plan : Then plan on the master the package is assigned to
- Virtualisation Type : Choose either OpenVZ, Xen-PV, Xen-HVM or KVM
- Default Operating System : The operating system that is used if not defined in configurable options.
- Username Prefix : This is the unique prefix that defines the username for each client. Set this the same in all plans. i.e: vmuser
- IP Addresses : The amount of ip addresses for this package
- Node Group : The node group this product should be built on (This will override the default node)
Click Save Changes. Select the Custom Fields tab.