- bugfix | Fixed the issue when loop devices were not automatically removed after creation of VPS with thin-provisioned disks. (SVM-3143)
- feature | PHP has been upgraded to version 7.4.27. (SVM-3390)
- feature | Resellers can now specify number of CPU cores on new KVM VM creation in reseller's UI. (SVM-3383)
- feature | Improved IP address selection algorithm in reseller's UI. (SVM-3385)
IP address selection algorithm has been improved for following usage scenarios in reseller's UI:
- New virtual server creation.
- Adding additional IP address to existing virtual server.
Now IP addresses available for the required virtualization node are ordered by following criteria:
- IP block priority in descending order (e.g. first take block with priority 2, then block with priority 1).
- In case if priorities are equal, ordering criteria is the proportion of used IPs to total number of IPs (used/total). IP addresses are ordered by this proportion descending (e.g. first take block with 9 of 10 IPs used, then block with 80 of 100 IPs used).
- If proportion is the same in two blocks, first take block with smaller ID.
- Inside each IP block IPs are ordered as strings ascending.
- feature | Resellers can now adjust resources of existing KVM virtual machines in reseller's UI (memory, swap, bandwidth, CPU cores, disk space). (SVM-3286)
- bugfix | Fixed the issue when SolusVM on Centos 6 virtualization node can be upgraded to the latest version. (SVM-3376)
- bugfix | API vserver-change-nspeed does not accept empty value of customnspeed. (SVM-3370)
- feature | Nginx has been upgraded to version 1.20.2. (SVM-3368)
- feature | PHP has been upgraded to version 7.4.26. (SVM-3367)
- bugfix | Word destination is misspelled in migrations status window. (SVM-3267)
- In case there are customizations in
/usr/local/svmstack/nginx/conf/mime.typesfile or in
/usr/local/svmstack/nginx/conf/nginx.conffile, they will be overwritten during the upgrade.
- If there are custom directives specified as custom configuration files at
/usr/local/svmstack/nginx/conf/conf.d/directory, check if those directives still work on nginx version 1.20.2 using nginx documentation.