Revision 6 (20 March 2014)¶
- Added suspend-check script to
/scriptson the master. It checks that all suspended vps are offline
- Added suspend check to the daily cron
- Increased graph generation timeout
- System backup ftp now uses curl instead of native PHP functions
- Added TLS ftp support to system backup
- Added option to toggle Passive for system backup
- Added virtual server list refinements
- Added option to disable all emails sending from the system: Configuration > Settings > Mail
- General admin area enhancements
Revision 5 (12 March 2014)¶
- Fixed invalid SQL changes in the R4 update
- Fixed client lost password page to divert if logins are disabled
- Added extra variables to the CLI add node script: Adding a Node from CLI
- Added forward variable to client key authentication: Client Authentication
Revision 4 (10 March 2014)¶
- Added forceaddip variable to admin API vserver-addip function: Add IP Address
- Added ext3/ext4 support to Xen PV template settings
- Added mainip variable in the change IP callback function: Callbacks.
- Added build log viewer to admin GUI for Xen PV/HVM
- Added extra variables to add node script: Adding a Node from CLI
- Fixed system emails to support small screen devices
- Added daily report emails for admins. Can be disabled on a per admin basis
- Added option for emails to be sent in plain text only
- Added system email log to admin area: Log > System Email Log
- Fixed lvscan paths for CentOS 6.x
- Fixes for several CentOS 6.x logical volume mapping bugs
- Fixed Admin os template selects to list templates in alphabetical order based on the name template name
- Added new client key authentication system: Client Authentication
- Added key authentication log to admin area: Log > Key Authentication Log
Revision 3 (26 February 2014)¶
- Added ability to specify an IPv4 address when adding an IP via the admin API: Add IP Address
- Updated TLD list for DNS functions
- Fixed KVM custom config boot order not translating correctly
- Connection errors are now sent to all admins that have connection alerts enabled under there admin settings. If no admins have it enabled, an email will be sent to the system email instead
- Client login notifications are now sent via html email and using correct smtp server settings
- Fixed PHP date timezone in connection monitoring
- Load alerts are now sent to all admins that have the load alerts enabled under there admin settings. If no admins have it enabled, an email will be sent to the system email instead
- Fixed PHP date timezone in load monitoring
- Creation date of the virtual server is now shown in the admin area. Virtual servers created before this update will show as unknown
- Added admin login alerts back in. It is also possible to enable/disable them under the Admin's Settings
- Added ACL for powerdns
- Fixed ACL for Boot, Reboot, Shutdown, Suspend & Unsuspend on the virtual server list
- Fixed a bug in client list where the virtual server hover over list was underlapping
- Added KVM video settings to admin and client areas. Includes several types vga, vmvga etc and 3d/2d acceleration
- Added ability to re-write the KVM, Xen PV & Xen HVM configuration files for a virtual server without the need for a reboot
- Added KVM clock options to admin and client areas. Choice of Default, UTC or Localtime. Also includes auto time catchup
- Added ability to add a node from CLI: Adding a Node from CLI
- Added upgrade/downgrade KVM/Xen HVM virtual server to current vserver-change admin API call
- Added option to remove and set exclusive logical volume flags when
migrating a KVM virtual server from the GUI using the Don't Move
Data option. Settings are available in
/usr/local/solusvm/data/config.inion each slave:
If you are migrating virtual servers on shared storage using the Don't
Move Data option, this can be run to give the logical volume the -aey
flag on the destination
lvchange_migrate_destination_exclusive = false
If you are migrating virtual servers on shared storage using the Don't
Move Data option, this can be run to give the logical volume the -aln
flag on the source
lvchange_migrate_source_exclusive = false
Revision 2 (04 February 2014)¶
- Fixed an issue where logical volumes would not create correctly for a KVM migration on the destination node
- Added timestamps of virtual server creations to the database
- Added timestamps of virtual server reinstalls to the database
- Fixed ploop disk usage showing incorrectly when virtual servers are hosted on the master
- Fixed a bug where nice/ionice settings were not being used when backing up a Xen PV virtual server in Auto FTP Backups
- Fixed a bug when creating a VNC session from the admin API using json output. Now returns 'success' instead of 'error' when
- Hostname is now updated for Xen HVM and KVM using the admin API
- Fixed Xen PV logical volume creation in migrations
- Added extended configuration for Xen PV swap logical volumes: Xen PV Advanced Guest Swap Configuration
- Improved template sync from master to slaves
- Improved KVM/Xen HVM VNC keymap detection
- Fixed several session lock issues in the admincp when viewing nodes
- Improved bandwidth usage calculations (SQL workload) for IPv4/IPv6
Revision 1 (11 January 2014)¶
- Fixed an issue with SSH key generations when using GUI migrations.
- Removed cipher list from curl callbacks to external callback script.
- Added extra callback debugging. Extra information is now shown in the callback log.
- Callbacks are now disabled when a reseller runs an action with a callback attached.
- All emails are now sent in UTF-8 encoding.
- The virtualization type is now returned in the node-statistics admin API call: Node Statistics
- Fixed a bug in the client area where the hostname would not set correctly for OpenVZ virtual servers when using a none ajax based client template.
- Added global node support for OpenVZ Ploop. To use a node with Ploop
you must tick OpenVZ Ploop under the Node Settings. If the
node has existing virtual servers using simfs you will need to
convert them using
vzctl convert CTID.
- Added better support for removing stale partition mappings when a Xen virtual server is deleted.
- Improved wildcard search when search the virtual server list.
- Added mass-callback script for updating all hostnames and
ipaddresses via the callback system. See
- Fixed a bug in the legacy central backup system where the backup filenames were malformed.
- Fixed a bug in admin API vserver-info not showing main ipaddress.
- Internal ipaddress information is now shown to the client if the client has an internal ipaddress.
- Added change root password for KVM to client area. Bootstrap/ajax client templates only.
- Changed the way the client area serial console works for Xen PV and OpenVZ. The client is now presented with instructions on how to use it. The Java applet is now optional but still available.
- Added a fix for Xen PV virtual server disk usage showing 100% if the
virtual server is on a CentOS 6 host.
XENFIXCENTOS6DF=“1”can be added to
/usr/local/solusvm/data/advanced.confon the affected host node. We are not sure if this is a bug in the host's df command as yet.
- If you have issues with false positive connection error alerts,
there is now an optional flag you can add to
/usr/local/solusvm/data/config.inion the master. Set
extra_pass_on_fail = trueto run a second check if the first fails before sending an email.
- Several logical volume settings have been added for KVM slave nodes.
Settings are available in
/usr/local/solusvm/data/config.iniThis enables you to pass the following flags when a virtual servers logical volume is created:
lvcreate (-i) stripes (default not set). Numeric value only lvcreate_stripes = 1 lvcreate (-I) stripesize (default not set). Numeric value only (kilobytes) lvcreate_stripe_size = 512 lvcreate (-c) chunksize (default not set). Numeric value only (kilobytes) lvcreate_chunk_size = 512 lvcreate (-aey) Use the -aey flag to activate logical volume exclusively on the host node (true\|false) lvcreate_aey = false
- Several changes have been made to the master's SQL indexing to improve performance when searching and data usage is being collected.