SolusVM 2.0 is a virtual infrastructure management solution that allows you, the service provider, to offer a self service platform similar to well-known virtualization services like DigitalOcean, Vultr, Hetzner Cloud, and others.
|Administrator interface||User interface|
You, as the administrator, can use SolusVM 2.0 in two ways:
- Sell servers and their management software (SolusVM 2.0 customer interface) to end customers.
- Deploy and manage servers internally, within your organization.
All you need is the server infrastructure: the management server and the hypervisors. Install SolusVM 2.0 on the management server and enjoy the following features:
- Intuitive, visually appealing, and customizable interface (create your own frontend styles and operating system templates)
- KVM virtualization
- A choice of operating systems: CentOS, Rocky Linux, AlmaLinux, Debian, Ubuntu, Alpine Linux, Windows.
- Ability to add your own OS images that can contain any OS (apart from those mentioned above) unless the image uses Cloud-Init or CloudBase-Init
- Integration using a full-featured RESTful API: all features available in the graphical user interface are also available via the RESTful API
- The RESTful API documentation comes together with SolusVM 2.0 and is available for end customers
- Integration with popular billing systems (WHMCS, Blesta, Hostbill, and others)
- Hourly billing system
- Data protection: your server infrastructure is automatically secured with a free SSL/TLS certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Configurable balancing (for new servers deployed within the same location and for storage spaces used as servers' disks)
- Scalable storage management. To avoid "single point of failure", you can add multiple separate storage points instead of a single big one.