- feature | Added support of multiple KVM disk storages. (SVM-3486)
- feature | New API function vserver-secondary-disk-create. (SVM-3441)
- feature | New API function vserver-secondary-disk-resize. (SVM-3442)
- feature | New API function vserver-secondary-disk-delete. (SVM-3443)
- All changes from versions 1.25.05 to 1.26.13 included.
- New KVM Storage Manager and Tags Mechanism are the key components of the new KVM storage management flow.
- Downgrade from version 1.27.01 Mainline to 1.26.13 Stable is not recommended in case if SolusVM has KVM VMs. Such downgrade can lead to unexpected stop of existing KVM VMs and damage to their XML configs.
- We recommend performing update from older versions to version 1.27.01 out of business hours or in time with minimal load to the system because of the possibility of a short service downtime during this update installation.
- Note: It is recommended to carefully read the list of known issues and limitations.